A Traditional paddle steamer & side wheeler of Australian History, with the sounds of years gone by…
The P.S Cumberoona is now fully restored by the Knowles family and gracing the waters of the mighty Murray River and Lake Mulwala, on the Victorian & New South Wales border, of Australia.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us for a leisurely cruise,event and or function venue to experience a piece of Australian history first hand, aboard our newly restored paddle wheeler Cumberoona.
Sit back, relax and enjoy refreshments from our fully licensed bar, kiosk and eatery. Offering a set menu and cruise package for a BBQ lunch and now offering special “Chef prepared meals” by collaborating with local restaurant and caterers “The Naked Tree” for a selection of our sunset dinner cruises, special events, weddings & functions from the regions best suppliers.
*Offering two large undercover decks/floors of space to fit 100 guests
* interior seating on the bottom deck (walker & wheelchair friendly)
* top deck views with loads of original bench seating along the walls, tables and chairs
* indoor and alfresco decks undercover
* interior viewing windows to underwater paddles
* Viewing balcony to the original steam/boiler circa 1902 engine room operations.
* Wheelchair/walker accessible with ramps to get on board and ramps to move around inside of the boat
* large disabled toilet on board
* Family friendly (pram/stroller accessible)
* Pet Friendly (only on the 2.30pm 1hr Sightsee cruises which are seasonal)
Full historic and local landmarks commentary by the Captain & owner operator Robbie Knowles. Captain welcomes visits to the wheelhouse. All whilst you are captivated by the sights of Lake Mulwala and the Murray river and enhanced by the sounds of the paddle wheels.
Check out our YouTube Channel – click here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcRu-NS5SclNMPXVg-N5YXw
There is so much to #eatseedo in our Sun Country on the Murrayregion. Take time to explore & meet the producers of the “Murray Farm Gate Trail” with a bounty of food & wines for all tastes. The P.S Cumberoona is now a “Taster Partner” included in this Trail showcasing some of the best regional products for you to try as you enjoy a paddlesteamer cruise with us.Our family loves to shop locally & support the regions best Produce, handcrafted beers & wines suppliers, here is who;
Click here for Cruise Times Main Departures from Yarrawonga Foreshore on Hunt St, Yarrawonga or by request at the Mulwala Water Ski Club on Melbourne St. Mulwala, perfect for residents and visitors to enjoy her once again.photographed by Glen Thompson