A Traditional paddle steamer & side wheeler of Australian History, with the sounds of years gone by…
The P.S Cumberoona is now fully restored by the Knowles family and gracing the waters of the mighty Murray River and Lake Mulwala, on the Victorian & New South Wales border, of Australia.
It is with great pleasure that we invite you to join us for a leisurely cruise, event and or function venue to experience a piece of Australian history first hand, aboard our newly restored paddle wheeler Cumberoona.
Sit back, relax and enjoy refreshments from our fully licensed bar, kiosk and eatery. Offering a seasonal set menu and cruise packs for lunch, afternoon tea and dinner from the regions best caterers & suppliers.
*Offering two large undercover decks/floors of space
* interior seating on the bottom deck (walker & wheelchair friendly)
* top deck views with loads of original bench seating along the walls, tables and chairs
* indoor and alfresco decks undercover
* interior viewing windows to underwater paddles
* Viewing balcony to the original steam/boiler circa 1902 engine room operations.
* Wheelchair/walker accessible with ramps to get on board and ramps to move around inside of the boat
* large disabled toilet on board
* Family friendly (pram/stroller accessible)
Full historic commentary by the Captain & local owner operator Robbie Knowles. Captain welcomes visits to the wheelhouse. All whilst you are captivated by the sights of Lake Mulwala and the Murray river and enhanced by the sounds of the paddle wheels.
Excellence in Tourism & Hospitality Finalists for the 2019 Graincorp Moira Business Excellence Awards Meet our Family crew- A locally owned and family operated micro business
Our family loves to shop locally and support the regions best Produce, handcrafted beers & wines suppliers;
Click here for Cruise Times Departs at our mooring on the Yarrawonga Foreshore, perfect for residents and visitors to enjoy her once again.
photographed by Glen Thompson