A traditional side wheeler of Australian History, the P.S Cumberoona is an original paddle-steamer, dual powered by 1906 buffalo pitt steam reciprocal engines, also able to be powered by a sophisticated diesel electric system. The vessel operates the waters of the mighty Murray River and Lake Mulwala, on the Victorian & New South Wales border, of Australia.
Come and join us on board to experience a piece of Australian history first hand, be captivated by the sights of Lake Mulwala and the Murray River, on board a traditional paddle-steamer.
Sit back, relax and enjoy refreshments from our fully licensed bar. Offering cruises for lunch, afternoon and dinner including our special “Chef prepared meals” with our 3 hour sunset dinner & live music cruises. We can tailor a private cruise for any special event, weddings & functions from the regions best suppliers.
*Offering two large undercover decks/floors of space to fit 100 guests
* interior seating on the bottom deck (walker & wheelchair friendly)
* top deck views with loads of original bench seating along the walls, tables and chairs
* indoor and alfresco decks undercover
* interior viewing windows to underwater paddles
* Viewing balcony to the original steam/boiler circa 1902 engine room operations.
* Wheelchair/walker accessible with ramps to get on board and ramps to move around inside of the boat
* Male & Female Toilets on board
* Family friendly (pram accessible)
* Kid’s School Holiday Special “Pirates of the Cumberoona” (Autumn/Spring Holidays only)
* Pet Friendly (2.30pm 1hr Sightsee cruises only)
* Full historic and local landmarks commentary by the captain & owner Robbie Knowles, who welcomes visits to the wheelhouse.
Excellence in Tourism & Hospitality Finalists for the 2019 Graincorp Moira Business Excellence Awards Meet our Family crew- A locally owned and family operated Micro business
Check out our YouTube Channel – click here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcRu-NS5SclNMPXVg-N5YXw